Solum Clan Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Solum Clan Community Forums

Alone, We Stand Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Empty NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:43 am

NoHelp

NoHelp
Recruit
Recruit

NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Heading_picture

Hi I'm NoHelp! I started this account about 3 days after it started and have been playing on this account ever since! This thread will be tracking my progress with my account and I will update it as much as possible!

Starting stats as of 18th November 2014 1pm GMT:
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Starting_Stats

Current stats:
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Ruins

Goals:

Short term goals:

60 Mining via mlm and mining essence
61 Crafting
70 Cooking
55 Defence
44 Runecrafting
60 Attack
32 Farming
66 Magic
83 Hunter
65 Thieving
70 Fletching
1M Cash

Long term goals

Full void
Fire cape
Quest cape
Rune defender
Fighter Torso
70 Attack and Strength
58 Slayer
50 Construction
84 Thieving
70 Range
77 Mage
76 Fishing
80 Cooking
55 Herblore
84 Thieving

Blog:

date leading upto start of thread:

18th-20th November:

27th November 2014:

Hey! So I've been on the Questing Grind again along with a few other skills!
I started off with Big chompy Bird Hunting which is a really fast quest and a requirement for RFD.
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! N0d7gd9

I then completed one of my short term goals which was to get 45 Thieving! I did this via master farmers which in my opinion is very tedious but it can yield decent herb seeds. I definitely recommend getting gloves of silence for thieving the master farmers!
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Vq1OMMj

Herblore is going to be a hard skill to train on my ironman so doing the quests that give exp is vital! I started with Zogre Flesh Eaters.
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Uwf28Dg

I then Decided to do Animal Magnetism for the nice devices as a reward. That quest isn't too bad but I had to complete Ernest the chicken before I started it. Ernest the chicken took about 5 minutes!
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! YP8yfPJ

I'm still trying to work towards my goal of 66 Magic so I can access the Mage Guild for the best pure essence/hr. I will need to go to the abyss to get my medium pouch though! I've not had much time to get many maple logs so I can get some alchs so the magic progress hasn't been great. I've also superheated a few hundred gold ores and around 300 steel bars. I also did the Watchtower quest for the teleport and the easy 15k magic exp! For some reason I don't like this quest! a lot of running around.
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Ez85hLD
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! UOiAGs9

I needed atleast 30 herblore to benefit from using the 20k exp lamps from One small favour so I completed Heroes quest and did some chaos druids for herbs. I then did One small favour for 20k Herb exp. That quest isn't hard it's just very tedious. I do recommend bring alchs to get you through it!
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! YE8lbkH
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! VHssG8q
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! RV5aUKi

The next questline I went for was the Troll ones up to Eadger's Ruse. I completed Death Plateau, Troll stronghold and Eagder's Ruse which got me 3k attack exp, the ability to craft law runes and a tasty 11k Herb exp. This got me up to 41 Herblore
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! SuLOyCk

I then completed the rest of the f2p quests including Romeo and Juliet, Prince Ali rescue and Pirates Treasure! I also did Gertrude's cat. They are all very easy quests and require no time at all. I then decided to do a few quests that would get my strength up a bit. Questing my skills at a lower level is vital as training is slower xp/hr. I did Haunted Mine as it gives a great 22k Strength exp! The quest isn't too difficult however the boss can be hard for lower levels. I recommend lobsters and using Iban's blast.
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! HIfpnzb

I then did the Barb Bar crawl to complete the Scorpion Catcher Quest. This quest gives a very easy 6.6k strength exp and can be done in ~15 mins.
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Xlt98UJ

I then did Roving elves, another very easy quest. I consider this quest as a reward for doing underground pass and Regicide because I completed it in ~15 mins.
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! 8UKAFF5

And today I continued to quest doing a few more easy quests including Monks friend, in search of the Myreque, Clock tower Quest, Murder Mystery and Mountain daughter. I also completed Fremy trials quite quickly as I killed laztig (I think) for the lyre and got it first kill.
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! PZWkZlB

I also did some random skilling in between doing quests when I needed to do some uni work or not concentrate! I did some barb fishing which got me 60. I've also been doing quite a bit of mining as I need 60 for Lunar Diplomacy. I did most of my mining at MLM and some at iron near Yanille while alching maple longs. Since I got 45 thieving I've been checking out Bandits this week, they seem to be pretty good exp and gp/hr for me. I will continue to do blackjacking in intervals as it can get tedious all at once! I would love to get 84 one day!
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! OV65Nnb
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! ZYZn4hc
NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! OMLZp0d

I'm currently making 1.3k unpowered orbs in an attempt to get my crafting closer to that 61 that I desire for Lunar Diplomacy. I will be doing a few more quests as well as a lot more skilling! Hope you enjoyed this! Please leave comments below!

Last edited by NoHelp on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 27th November: New Blog update!)

2NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Empty Re: NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:44 am

Ryan

Ryan
Recruit
Recruit

It's nice to see stuff like this, keep it all coming :p

3NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Empty Re: NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:50 am

NoHelp

NoHelp
Recruit
Recruit

Ryan wrote:It's nice to see stuff like this, keep it all coming :p

Thanks man, add me in game!

4NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Empty Re: NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:59 am

Ryan

Ryan
Recruit
Recruit

NoHelp wrote:
Ryan wrote:It's nice to see stuff like this, keep it all coming :p

Thanks man, add me in game!

Done.

5NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Empty Re: NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Wow 70 agility Surprised, I will have to keep an eye on this thread Razz.

6NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Empty Re: NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Iron Keyz

Iron Keyz
General
General

Cool thread Smile Really fun to read Very Happy

7NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Empty Re: NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:35 am

Untrimslayer

Untrimslayer
General
General

Grats on all the goals you have completed and glass on new goals. Will diffently keep my eyes on this thread.

8NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Empty Re: NoHelps Goals! 27th: Progress! Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:03 pm

NoHelp

NoHelp
Recruit
Recruit

Iron Keyz wrote:Cool thread Smile Really fun to read Very Happy

Thanks man hope you like the new update ive just done to it!

Untrimslayer wrote:Grats on all the goals you have completed and glass on new goals. Will diffently keep my eyes on this thread.

Thanks Slayer! much appreciated man!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum