Solum Clan Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Solum Clan Community Forums

Alone, We Stand Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Know the face behind the player :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Know the face behind the player :) Empty Know the face behind the player :) Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 am

Zieke Geest

Corporal
Corporal

i would like to start this topic for us to get to know the clan, know the face behind the player Smile

i will start ofcourse Wink

so this is what Zieke Geest (Harm, Age 19) looks like on a day of playing runescape Smile

who is next to post his or her picture? Smile
Know the face behind the player :) DSC_0047_zps705b43a1

2Know the face behind the player :) Empty Re: Know the face behind the player :) Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:40 am

NoHelp

NoHelp
Recruit
Recruit

Hi I'm Nathan, 19 years old! Here's me on a night out with my mate, I'm the one on the left!

Know the face behind the player :) Me_and_wilky

3Know the face behind the player :) Empty Re: Know the face behind the player :) Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:00 am

Ryan

Ryan
Recruit
Recruit

The next time i'm out, i'll have a picture and post it, I hate pictures but meh.

4Know the face behind the player :) Empty Re: Know the face behind the player :) Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Admin

Admin

Here's a picture of me, taken from the comfort of my computer chair ;p

Know the face behind the player :) 7f7bae1a29

https://solumclan.forumotion.com

5Know the face behind the player :) Empty Re: Know the face behind the player :) Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Ryan

Ryan
Recruit
Recruit

Know the face behind the player :) 1315a06bfed40f445245ea34d6986d73

This is from 2011, so it's almost 4 years old. I was 15 I think. Long time ago, but I hate having my picture taken

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum