Solum Clan Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Solum Clan Community Forums

Alone, We Stand Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trolls- rude people in cc

+2
Wolfie
Iron Zarfot
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trolls- rude people in cc Empty Trolls- rude people in cc Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Iron Zarfot

Recruit
Recruit

Hello, I'd like to post a screenie of someone who is a smiley but only joins the cc to troll people or insult people. I don't think the cc is for people who want to do that. Please do something about these people.
Makes the chat annoying just like most ironman chats who are filled with kids.
Thanks

Trolls- rude people in cc 8bd90510

2Trolls- rude people in cc Empty Re: Trolls- rude people in cc Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Wolfie

Wolfie

That's the thing with making the smiley rank accessible to everyone, we'll always have rude and trolly people joining the CC.

Last edited by Wolfie on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Trolls- rude people in cc Empty Re: Trolls- rude people in cc Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Iron Fawn

Recruit
Recruit

Agree

4Trolls- rude people in cc Empty Re: Trolls- rude people in cc Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Iron Peasant

Iron Peasant
Corporal
Corporal

Don't see the point of having non-ironman trolls in the cc either Smile

5Trolls- rude people in cc Empty Re: Trolls- rude people in cc Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Iron Keyz

Iron Keyz
General
General

He'll be given his first and only warning. If this or something similar happens again, he will be kicked from clan.

6Trolls- rude people in cc Empty Re: Trolls- rude people in cc Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:31 pm

Iron Keyz

Iron Keyz
General
General

User has been banned.

Aubury will make a new section on the forums where you can report anyone you see breaking the rules Smile

7Trolls- rude people in cc Empty Re: Trolls- rude people in cc Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:14 am

Ryan

Ryan
Recruit
Recruit

You've probably noticed, but what I tend to do is leave the clan chat for a short while when somebody annoys me. This saves me biting and saying things I shouldn't/that I will regret. You did the right thing to report it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum