Solum Clan Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Solum Clan Community Forums

Alone, We Stand Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is Naturally me up to?

2 posters

Should I keep updating my nerdy blog?

What is Naturally me up to? I_vote_lcap50%What is Naturally me up to? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
What is Naturally me up to? I_vote_lcap0%What is Naturally me up to? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is Naturally me up to? I_vote_lcap50%What is Naturally me up to? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is Naturally me up to? Empty What is Naturally me up to? Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:21 am

Naturally Me

Naturally Me

Hello fellow iron men and women. My name is Naturally Me and I intend to max total (or at least try to) and I will attempt to do so efficiently. I started off by doing some basic quests just to get the levels rolling and a better mobility.

What is Naturally me up to? 290rexh

What is Naturally me up to? Ic8w06

What is Naturally me up to? 29vysna

What is Naturally me up to? 2ufrczq

What is Naturally me up to? I21q92

What is Naturally me up to? I21q92

What is Naturally me up to? 2lm42tg

And all those attack quests which I am not going to post. I realise I might have gone a bit overboard there. Smile

I started thinking about which skill I should train first and decided on thieving, because you don't really need anything to train it + gp pl0x. I did 1-5 thieving on men, 5-20 stealing cakes and 20-30 thieving doing silk. 30 thieving is a requirement for the feud quest, which gets you 30-38 thieving. I decided to finish off the last levels doing PP, so I could start blackjacking.

What is Naturally me up to? 29623ox

And... BOOM! My very first 99 Smile

What is Naturally me up to? 34pcf39

I did get close to 5m gp from blackjacking (I think). You can buy jug of wines for only 1 gp each at the bar nearby. After all that I decided to bank 99 fishing in feathers. What is Naturally me up to? 161n800
Currently I am only 65 fishing, but this is going to be my next 99.

2What is Naturally me up to? Empty Re: What is Naturally me up to? Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Untrimslayer

Untrimslayer
General
General

very nice gratz on 99 theiv gl with fishing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum