Solum Clan Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Solum Clan Community Forums

Alone, We Stand Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

General/Moderator Rank Application

+2
NoHelp
Iron Keyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General/Moderator Rank Application Empty General/Moderator Rank Application Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Iron Keyz

Iron Keyz
General
General

Solum is growing more and more each week, and in the future we will need more Generals to moderate the clan chat and the forums. We will therefore open up General applications so anyone who thinks they are eligible for the position can apply Smile 

General Application form: 

Irl Name:
How long do you play per week? (approximately)
Do you have any previous experience as a member of staff? (IRL/RS)
Why do you think you would be a good General?
Are you willing to moderate cc?
Will you be active on the offsite? 
Anything else you would like to add: 

To apply copy&paste the above and post on this thread. 

2General/Moderator Rank Application Empty Re: General/Moderator Rank Application Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:18 pm

NoHelp

NoHelp
Recruit
Recruit

Irl Name: Nathan
Timezone: Gmt? (London)
How long do you play per week? (approximately) 40ish hours depending on my shifts.
Do you have any previous experience as a member of staff? (IRL/RS) Was a member of staff on zybez
Why do you think you would be a good General? I am always happy to help and will be active on the web and off
Are you willing to moderate cc? yes!
Will you be active on the offsite? yes!
Anything else you would like to add: I am friendly and helpful and willing to put time into moderating well.

3General/Moderator Rank Application Empty Re: General/Moderator Rank Application Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Untrimslayer

Untrimslayer
General
General

Irl Name: Anthony
Timezone: central
How long do you play per week? (approximately) 50 ish hrs a week
Do you have any previous experience as a member of staff? (IRL/RS) on rs i was a co leader of clans pre eoc and also pk leader for a couple clans
Why do you think you would be a good General? Helpful trustworthy and I don't like immature people or people being rude to others.
Are you willing to moderate cc? yes
Will you be active on the offsite? yes
Anything else you would like to add: Been here since day 1, always in cc and always helping people if I can, also always checking on site.

4General/Moderator Rank Application Empty Re: General/Moderator Rank Application Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:28 am

Ryan

Ryan
Recruit
Recruit

Irl Name: Ryan

Timezone: GMT

How long do you play per week? 50-70 hours, sometimes more/less.

Do you have any previous experience as a member of staff? I worked in Tesco for a long time, aged 16-18 (quit due to exams) and have been in a clan called "phoenix rising" where I was a 3 banana rank, incharge of a 'division' which was a pretty high rank in the clan of many, many players.

Why do you think you would be a good General? I'm active, i'm extremely co-operative, I like to help, share ideas and will do what it takes to help the clan. I'm positive, confident and defiantly would make a good general, in my opinion.

Are you willing to moderate cc? Yeah, of course Smile

Will you be active on the offsite?  I am, and I will be in the future.

Anything else you would like to add:

I am willing to help out recruiting, accepting applications (If necessary), moderating the clan chat, staying active and bumping the forum thread (Official RS), staying active and possibly moderating solumclan forums and pretty much anything else I am needed for. I am also an experienced, veteran Runescape player, and started playing in 2005. I am also willing to host regular competitions.

5General/Moderator Rank Application Empty Re: General/Moderator Rank Application Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Iron Keyz

Iron Keyz
General
General

Thanks everyone for your applications! We will have a read and get back to you if/when we need more moderators/generals Smile 

- Michael

6General/Moderator Rank Application Empty Re: General/Moderator Rank Application Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Yes_Iron

Yes_Iron
Sergeant
Sergeant

Irl Name: Michael

Timezone: Central Time

How long do you play per week? (approximately) around 40 hours

Do you have any previous experience as a member of staff? (IRL/RS) Was a general in a clan that me and one of my friends formed.  Reached around 70 members but then fell apart. Clan name was 'Essence Clan'

Why do you think you would be a good General?  I feel as if I am a nice person, I help people out when they ask and I feel as if I am friendly in Runescape.  I know the game of Runescape and I can help anyone that needs it.

Are you willing to moderate cc? Yes, I can moderate the chat.  

Will you be active on the offsite? Yes, I am always on here looking at new introductions and replying to people.

Anything else you would like to add: I enjoy Runescape and enjoy the company of people in the clan.  I try and help everyone who asks and always try to be the best that I can be for the clan.

7General/Moderator Rank Application Empty Application Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Iron Zarfot

Recruit
Recruit

brb

Last edited by Iron Zarfot on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

8General/Moderator Rank Application Empty Re: General/Moderator Rank Application Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Irl Name: Pete
Timezone: GMT
How long do you play per week? (approximately) 50
Do you have any previous experience as a member of staff? (IRL/RS) I've been in clans for around 8 years in the 10 years i've played the game, and been highly ranked/leader of some of those clans. I could list all the clans out however I don't think i'd remember them all Smile.
Why do you think you would be a good General? I like to help out but also learn from people, I can manage and organise goings on in the CC and enjoy engaging with clan members.
Are you willing to moderate cc? Of course.
Will you be active on the offsite? Yes I do like the offsite Razz.
Anything else you would like to add: If you have any questions then just PM on here or in-game Smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]