Solum Clan Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Solum Clan Community Forums

Alone, We Stand Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yes Iron's Goals

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yes Iron's Goals Empty Yes Iron's Goals Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Yes_Iron

Yes_Iron
Sergeant
Sergeant

One of main goals are to achieve max combat, 99 slayer, 99 crafting. Now I might add goals to this as I go along but these are my main goals right now.

Currently at 62/99 Crafting and currently working on 74 mage and at the moment I am at 70/74. I am doing this so I can do the superglass make spell so I don't lose a lot of time smelting all the glass.

My combat stats are 59/56/47 and 55 hp. Right now my combat stats are going at a slow pace because I have been working on mage/crafting.

Now that those are my main goals I have also thought about getting a decent runecrafting level once I get glories.

I am just enjoying the feel of iornman and I grind so I just enjoy leveling all my stats right now. Wish me luck!

2Yes Iron's Goals Empty Re: Yes Iron's Goals Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Ryan

Ryan
Recruit
Recruit

Yes_Iron wrote:One of main goals are to achieve max combat, 99 slayer, 99 crafting.  Now I might add goals to this as I go along but these are my main goals right now.  

Currently at 62/99 Crafting and currently working on 74 mage and at the moment I am at 70/74.  I am doing this so I can do the superglass make spell so I don't lose a lot of time smelting all the glass.

My combat stats are 59/56/47 and 55 hp. Right now my combat stats are going at a slow pace because I have been working on mage/crafting.

Now that those are my main goals I have also thought about getting a decent runecrafting level once I get glories.  

I am just enjoying the feel of iornman and I grind so I just enjoy leveling all my stats right now. Wish me luck!

Damn you got Lunar done fast.

3Yes Iron's Goals Empty Re: Yes Iron's Goals Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Ooo any reason why you want 99 crafting? Nice goals tho.

4Yes Iron's Goals Empty Re: Yes Iron's Goals Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Yes_Iron

Yes_Iron
Sergeant
Sergeant

I feel like it would be a nice 99 to have. Not really any reason Razz But the cash you make from it is going to be nice to have Smile

5Yes Iron's Goals Empty Re: Yes Iron's Goals Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 am

NoHelp

NoHelp
Recruit
Recruit

Goodluck on 99 crafting! gonna have some beast cash stack after it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum